MAIN CONDITIONS OF FESTIVAL ON APPROBATION
Obligations of SloFolk:
- Assures accommodation with breakfast in youth hostel, barrack or at families and other daily meals in different inns, restaurants or at families.
- Assures lunch packets for the last day.
- Pays the amount of total 150 EUR for fuel consumption for the distances driven all over Slovenia during festival (approximately 600 km).
- Gives quality stage, equipped with certain technical equipment at disposal.
- Assures attendance, from SloFolk part authorized guide for easier communication between group and festival organizers during festival.
- Assures non-financial assistance at eventual traffic accident and other misfortunes.
- Hands over brochures about Slovenia for easier stay.
Obligations of invited group:
- Come to SloFolk by bus (if the group come by other transport, the group is responsible for transport from town to town on their costs)
- Determines precise structure of the coming group untill March 15th 2016:
- number of men and women; not more than 30 persons all together (with drivers),
- age (not younger than 18 years) and partition as for function: leader, dancer, musician, choreographer, companion, driver …
- Indicates all particularities in respect of group member’s food wont.
- Assures performances and animations during festival:
- 1 performance a day lasting 2 times 10 to 15 min,
- 1 performance a day lasting 30 to 45 min,
- some short presentational animations.
- Assures live
- Assures all formalities necessary for staying in Slovenia (passports, visas, vaccination …).
- Assures health insurance for every person in group.
- Assures means of transport of its own (bus …), being able to travel all over Slovenia.
- Hosts one of Slovene folklore groups, selected by SloFolk in its own country in next year on similar conditions for the same number of days.